Pooky

Default Raffle Ticket Template uses same number on all tickets

Downloaded a Raffle Ticket Template from MS Site but option to create series
of tickets with different consecutive numbers remains elusive can find no
option to create tickets series with different numbers. Copies of tickets all
have same numbers.
Anne Troy

You can try mine, Pooky:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word.h tm
Or, perhaps it's just not updating the fields? After using THEIR raffle
ticket to create a bunch, hit Ctrl+A and then hit F9. If that doesn't work,
I don't know because I'm not at all familiar with their raffle ticket.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com