Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GaiaDLC GaiaDLC is offline

Default Customising macro buttons

I have recorded a macro which inserts an accented letter into my text and
have placed it on a button. I don't seem to be able to choose my own image to
place on the button. I can only choose from a drop-down list and that's no
use to me. I want the button to contain an image of the accented letter it is
inserting.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If this is Word 2007 that is the only image list available. Wouldn't
autocorrect have been simpler?

GaiaDLC wrote:
I have recorded a macro which inserts an accented letter into my text
and have placed it on a button. I don't seem to be able to choose my
own image to place on the button. I can only choose from a drop-down
list and that's no use to me. I want the button to contain an image
of the accented letter it is inserting.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Wouldn't using a keyboard shortcut be simpler?

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org