Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Esgrimidor Esgrimidor is offline
Junior Member

In a bat with the line :

"M:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE" /t "Y:\GABINETE\PROYECTOS\125.09\125.09.Proyecto. doc" /mmacro3

mmacro3 is a macro to go to a bookmark in the desired and expressed word document.

This bat may be linked from an excel cell or other possible hyperlinks.

I would like to know how are the methods or systems to go anywhere inside a word document : part of the TOC, epigraph, etc.

Can you indicate me a good link to see the scripts tha make possible to find and go everywhere in a word document ?

Thanskkkxxxx