Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4   Report Post  

In a bat with the line :

"M:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE" /t "Y:\GABINETE\PROYECTOS\125.09\125.09.Proyecto. doc" /mmacro3

mmacro3 is a macro to go to a bookmark in the desired and expressed word document.

This bat may be linked from an excel cell or other possible hyperlinks.

I would like to know how are the methods or systems to go anywhere inside a word document : part of the TOC, epigraph, etc.

Can you indicate me a good link to see the scripts tha make possible to find and go everywhere in a word document ?

Thanskkkxxxx

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to link part of TOC to part of body in document KAK Microsoft Word Help 1 May 30th 09 02:53 AM
can you enter data in part of a word doc and update other areas? isc1jap Microsoft Word Help 2 August 19th 07 06:02 AM
E-mail part of a Word document to someone (not the entire document Beach Lover Microsoft Word Help 2 October 30th 06 02:04 PM
print preview of my word document shows only part of document why Heather Microsoft Word Help 1 October 5th 06 11:38 AM
Enter a prompt, have it enter my answer in the document Zach Mailmerge 1 January 15th 05 10:51 AM