Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
McHaslam

Default How can I make Avery L7162 Address labels print correctly?

We are having exactly the same problem since our system was updated to 2003,
have looked at all the possibilities mentioned and still cannot resolve the
problem. What is happening?

"Stonehill" wrote:

I find that using Word 2003 I cannot print a sheet of Avery L7162 labels
correctly - it starts OK but by the time the printing gets to the bottom of
the page it has gone wrong. I have tried altering various settings but
without success. I am using a Canon Smartbase MPC600F printer.

Can anyone help?