Lora R.

Default Word 2003 tables-will not repeat header row

Like Linda, I have done everything and even followed Kelly's response...there
is no split table, and I am in Print layout. The header row is selected and
tagged to repeat, but it does not.
Doug Robbins

With the selection in the header row, if you select Select from the Tables
menu and then Table, what is selected?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Lora R." Lora wrote in message
Like Linda, I have done everything and even followed Kelly's
response...there
is no split table, and I am in Print layout. The header row is selected
and
tagged to repeat, but it does not.

Lora R.

The entire table is selected when I go to Table\select\table. Also, when the
header row is selected, and I go to \table, there is a check next to \Headers
Row Repeat.

I have 2 files with the same formatting. Header Row works in 1 and not the
other. ??

"Lora R." Lora wrote in message
Like Linda, I have done everything and even followed Kelly's
response...there
is no split table, and I am in Print layout. The header row is selected
and
tagged to repeat, but it does not.

Doug Robbins

If you would like to send me the document I will take a look at it.

Regards,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP