Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Judy

Default how do i add blank page after Word template?

I am using a Word template (one already set up in the Template dictionary)
which I would like to use as a first page of an e-mail ad piece. I would
like a second page which is blank so I can cut and paste different
information on Page 2. It seems that the second page is always the same
template as my page 1, only blank.
I would appreciate a prompt answer. I have exhausted every option I can find!!
Thank you!!
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do i add blank page after Word template?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can add a blank page after your Word template:
  1. Open your Word document and go to the end of the first page (the template page).
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Blank Page" in the "Pages" section.
  4. A new blank page will be added after your template page.
  5. You can now cut and paste different information onto this blank page.

Alternatively, you can also use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Enter" to quickly add a new blank page after your template page.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Every Word document always has exactly one template. I'm guessing that
what you want for page 2 is not a different "template" but a different
set of margins, header and footer, and possibly orientation.

There are several ways to do that, but the simplest is to put the
cursor at the end of page 1 in the existing template, go to the Insert
Break dialog, and select a Next Page section break. Now use the File
Page Setup dialog to select the margins and other items for the new

section 2 that begins on page 2, being sure to select "This section"
in the "Applies to" box. Save the template, and use it to make new
documents.

For more information about this, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm and
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...thSections.htm.