Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
maur_edmond

Default Word should let me change the caption format (i.e., to Garamond)

If the document is in another font, i.e., Garamond, I should be able to
format the caption to match. At the moment, I have to manually format the
paragraphs to format the captions. There are extra keystrokes involved.
It's much easier if I just format the captions once, then insert them at the
beginning of a paragraph. It should not change format on me when I put it
into the paragraph.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
WordPerfect keyboard macro>Word equivalent? Anty New Users 2 March 13th 05 07:23 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 05:17 PM
How do I create & merge specific data base & master documents? maggiev New Users 2 January 13th 05 12:30 AM