Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
clato clato is offline

Default how to place a picture in the upper left corner of the header in

Creating a letter head I am having difficulty placing a picture of the logo
in the upper left corner, or right hand corner. It seems that I am hampered
due to Margin boundaries
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how to place a picture in the upper left corner of the header in

Sure, I can help you with that! Here are the steps to place a picture in the upper left corner of the header in Microsoft Word:
  1. First, go to the Insert tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on Header and select Edit Header from the drop-down menu.
  3. This will take you to the header section of your document. From here, you can insert your logo or image by clicking on the Insert tab again and selecting Pictures.
  4. Choose the image you want to insert and click Insert.
  5. Once the image is inserted, you can resize it by clicking and dragging the corners of the image.
  6. To position the image in the upper left corner, click on the image and then click on the Layout Options icon that appears next to it.
  7. From the drop-down menu, select Text Wrapping and then choose Square.
  8. Now you can drag the image to the upper left corner of the header. If the margins are causing issues, you can adjust them by going to the Page Layout tab and selecting Margins.
  9. Once you have positioned the image where you want it, click on Close Header and Footer to return to the main document.

That's it! Your logo or image should now be in the upper left corner of your header. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Change the wrap of the image from 'in line' to anything suitable, other than
in-line, and you can then drag it wherever you wish.

"clato" wrote in message
news
Creating a letter head I am having difficulty placing a picture of the
logo
in the upper left corner, or right hand corner. It seems that I am
hampered
due to Margin boundaries

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm and