JP

Default How do I open htm in source view in Word 2003

In Word 97 I could open an htm document in source view, via a macro, and have
the macro continue to edit the source and save it.

In 2003, I have only found the "view source" option, which opens source in
the script editor and stops the macro from running.

Is there a way to automatically open an htm document in source view, so the
macro can edit it?
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi J.P.,

When the HTM file is saved to disk you can set
Tools=Options=General to turn on [x] confirm
conversions at Open and select 'plain text'
as the file type to have it open the HTML source
in Word.

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)