qumar

Default i can not use delete key on my key board to delete text

respected sir
the problem i am facing is this when i use word and want to delete a text by
selecting it by mouse or using shift key from my keyboard it did not work the
delete key on my keayborad works in all applications but it is giving a
message on the status bar
DELETE Block= NO(YES)