Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpan

Default New document disaster prevention/recovery software

Looking for individuals in organizations that rely heavily on
electronic documents to "Beta Test" a new Windows software product
called DocShield (as in Document Shield). DocShield protects vital
documents by maintaining a compressed archive of document "snapshots"
throughout their history, making it possible to recover information
from any point in time. It also has fault tolerant features to protect
against hardware failure. Please visit www.docshield.com for product
details and information on how to participate.

All participants will be rewarded with a free fully-licensed single
user commercial version of the product upon completion of the program.
And who knows? It may also save your hide.

thanks,
jpan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpan

Actually, it's more than backup. Visit the web site and it will become
obvious.

JPan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Thanks, I have enough people trying to sell me crap as it is.

"jpan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Actually, it's more than backup. Visit the web site and it will become
obvious.

JPan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpan

I'm fine with people who aren't interested in participating in the Beta
test (or the product), but you took the time to pass judgement without
letting the facts get in the way. Anyone would agree it's unfair.

JPan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Reputable companies don't try to sell their products in news forums. Your
posting is spam, which makes you fair game for any retaliation legitimate
users care to throw at you. And as you're about to discover, your company is
now on several internet sh*t lists (not put there by me). So you ain't seen
nothin' yet.

"jpan" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm fine with people who aren't interested in participating in the Beta
test (or the product), but you took the time to pass judgement without
letting the facts get in the way. Anyone would agree it's unfair.

JPan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpan

Sorry for not letting this thing die, but the product isn't even for
sale yet (the web site makes it obvious that all we're doing at this
point is trying to find Beta users). Reputable companies also ensure
their products are thoroughly tested before they try to sell them.
Posting to a handful of groups to find Beta testers seemed to me a
legitimate use of Usenet. I even offered a free copy of the software.
I don't like spammers on Usenet either, but I honestly didn't consider
these actions to be spam. I'm not a heavy Usenet user and I guess I
haven't read the etiquette handbook, so if I've offended anyone, I am
sorry.

JPan

Problems using document map kempofighter Microsoft Word Help 4 January 19th 06 04:33 PM
How do I edit a scanned document ? Ambuwolf Microsoft Word Help 5 November 9th 05 06:22 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Can you save individual document pages as seperate word files? John Calligy Mailmerge 2 April 12th 05 09:14 AM
software requirements document happyboy Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 07:52 AM