Ralph

Default Copy / Paste

Please can someone help me, my problem is when I right click on some text
and Copy then open a word document and Paste I get a small blue icon,
which looks like a little mobile phone to me.
If I click Paste Special I get a choice of 'Bitmap' or 'Device
Independent Bitmap' and I want text.
Know if I Copy the text again and go to an already open Word doc. I can
Paste the text with out any difficulty and if I Paste Special I get a
choice of four formats of text.

Ralph

Ralph

Yes Suzanne, MS Bluetooth Enumerator (bthenum.sys) looks like it came with
SP2 and a generic Bluetooth Radio driver.
Ralph

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Do you have a Bluetooth driver installed?

so
all may benefit.

"Ralph" wrote in message
Please can someone help me, my problem is when I right click on some text
and Copy then open a word document and Paste I get a small blue icon,
which looks like a little mobile phone to me.
If I click Paste Special I get a choice of 'Bitmap' or 'Device
Independent Bitmap' and I want text.
Know if I Copy the text again and go to an already open Word doc. I can
Paste the text with out any difficulty and if I Paste Special I get
choice of four formats of text.

Ralph

TF

Uninstall Bluetooth, check that it has cleared the problem and then
reinstall it.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Ralph" wrote in message
: Yes Suzanne, MS Bluetooth Enumerator (bthenum.sys) looks like it came with
: SP2 and a generic Bluetooth Radio driver.
: Ralph
:
: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: ...
: Do you have a Bluetooth driver installed?
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup
: so
: all may benefit.
: