Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
AB Homer AB Homer is offline

Default Combo box data

When I merge a table with a combo box only the id number is displayed. (I
have no problems if it is a text box)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Before executing the merge, select the combo box and use Ctrl+Shift+F9 to
unlink it and convert the selected item to ordinary text,

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"AB Homer" wrote in message
When I merge a table with a combo box only the id number is displayed. (I
have no problems if it is a text box)

Have a Combo Box list populate external data jlawson Microsoft Word Help 6 January 19th 07 08:12 PM
combo box data does not appear in e-mail rollneck Microsoft Word Help 3 August 18th 06 03:06 PM
Combo Box Nick2006 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 12th 06 12:12 AM
Combo Box Weste Microsoft Word Help 1 March 31st 06 09:43 PM
Create Protected Word template that uses combo box & combo box val Cindy Microsoft Word Help 1 April 1st 05 05:10 PM