Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jeremy823 Jeremy823 is offline

Default Adding a message to the outside of an envelope

I apologize ahead of time if this question has been asked before. I have
searched the site and cannot find anything on it.

How, if possible, am I able to have a message printed in the lower left hand
corner of an envelope? For example, if I wanted to have a "personal and
confidentional" message, is there some setting I need to adjust, or is there
any option available to do this.

Thank you