Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bill_the_Ref[_2_] Bill_the_Ref[_2_] is offline

Default Outlook Address - Country Code

I've attached the Outlook Address button to my Word 2007 Quick Access
Toolbar. The QAT is much quicker than using MailMerge since there is usually
only 1 recipient and there are more than 1000 contacts.

How can I stop it from including the Country Code? In the alternative, is
there an easier way to insert just a single Outlook recipient into a form
letter without using ASK or FILL-IN?

Thanks.
Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

See the "Changing Address Layout" Section at
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Bill_the_Ref" wrote in message
I've attached the Outlook Address button to my Word 2007 Quick Access
Toolbar. The QAT is much quicker than using MailMerge since there is
usually
only 1 recipient and there are more than 1000 contacts.

How can I stop it from including the Country Code? In the alternative, is
there an easier way to insert just a single Outlook recipient into a form
letter without using ASK or FILL-IN?

Thanks.
Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bridgette Alford Bridgette Alford is offline

"Bill_the_Ref" wrote in message
I've z[p;el4'

pr0v,v
riv84434button to my Word 2007 Quick Access