Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Giff Giff is offline
Junior Member

Default Un-numbered pages in the middle of manuscript

I have a 300+ page manuscript using Word 2008 in Mac OSX. I want to insert two photo sections in between chapters, and I do not want the photo pages to be numbered like the text pages. So how can I do it so, for example, chapter 4 ends on p48, six pages of photos follow with no page numbers, and chapter 5 starts on p49?