Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EMERGENCY!!! EMERGENCY!!! is offline

Default Headers and Footers

How can I place a text (in this case my last name,paper #, & page #) in the
far upper or lower corners of my pages?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the View menu, select Headers and Footers and enter your name and the
paper number in the desired place. To get the page number to be included,
click on the # button on the Header and Footer toolbar when you have the
selection in the location where you want the page number to appear.

There is also a button on that toolbar to switch between the Header and the
Footer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"EMERGENCY!!!" wrote in message
How can I place a text (in this case my last name,paper #, & page #) in
the
far upper or lower corners of my pages?

headers and footers vpocook Page Layout 1 October 7th 06 06:25 PM
Headers & Footers Trying To Excel Page Layout 2 August 22nd 06 02:46 PM
Headers/Footers Alberto Page Layout 1 May 20th 05 10:00 AM
Headers and Footers Penfold Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 05 11:24 PM