Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
EiEiohh EiEiohh is offline

Default mailmerge MS Access multiple records

Hi All
I am using data from a MS Access query for mail merge.
The merged letter will include multiple "enclosures" from the query.
I need to merge all "enclosures" from the query onto the document.

any ides?
TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It sounds as if you are attempting a "multiple records per item" type merge,
in which case the main starting point is e.g.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294686

If that isn't what you are trying to do, can you spell out the requirement a
bit more - are your enclosures typical letter enclosures (extra pages of
various kinds) and does each enclosure correspond to a row in the query
results, or what?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"EiEiohh" wrote in message
Hi All
I am using data from a MS Access query for mail merge.
The merged letter will include multiple "enclosures" from the query.
I need to merge all "enclosures" from the query onto the document.

any ides?
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Sounds to me like you should be using a report in Access. It can handle
this sort of thing better than Word.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.