Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ripper Ripper is offline

Default Print Recordset Leave Blanks

Word 2003 SP2 Mail Merge to Labels.

I created the merge no problem. When I select to print a series of records
(1-22), Word fills in the rest of the page of labels with the next records to
fill up the page.

I only want to print records 1-22 and leave the rest of the labels blank.
how do I tell Word that is waht I want?
--
Thanks As Always
Rip
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You will need to remove the Mergefields from the remaining labels in the
mail merge main document before executing the merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ripper" wrote in message
Word 2003 SP2 Mail Merge to Labels.

I created the merge no problem. When I select to print a series of
records
(1-22), Word fills in the rest of the page of labels with the next records
fill up the page.

I only want to print records 1-22 and leave the rest of the labels blank.
how do I tell Word that is waht I want?
--
Thanks As Always
Rip

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ripper Ripper is offline

Thanks Doug. I just wish Word had an Omit Records Out of Range check box.
It would save me some cutting time. The labels have 14 per page and I am
printing roughly 22 at a time.

Thanks for your help.
--
Thanks As Always