Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rita[_2_] Rita[_2_] is offline

Default Can't print full page of labels

I am having a hard time of printing a full page of labels. I checked the box
for full page but only get the four top labels in the second column. Please
help.
--
Rita Redolfi
Property Manager
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Hi Rita,

Are you using mailmerge to do this, or just trying to print one page of the
same label, the details of which you enter into the address control on the
Labels dialog and you have checked the "Full page of the same label" radio
button.

If that is what you are doing, what do you get if you click on the "New
Document" button?

If you are using mailmerge to do this, can you let me know what type of
computer you are using, and also the operating system (Windows version or
Vista) and the version of office.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.