Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pierre Pierre is offline

Default Skip if - Fill-in

I have a zip code field in my data base. I would like to use have Fill-in
and Skip If determine what records I use.

Example:
I would like once the merge document is open for Fill in to prompt "What Zip
Code would you like to Filter for?" then have all records without that Zip
code Skipped.

Question - how would I go about inserting this?

--
Work is sometimes hard....but someone has to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

That is not the sort of thing that you can do with Skip if and Fill in
Fields. It is far better to manipulate the data in the data source. What
are you using for that?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pierre" wrote in message
I have a zip code field in my data base. I would like to use have Fill-in
and Skip If determine what records I use.

Example:
I would like once the merge document is open for Fill in to prompt "What
Zip
Code would you like to Filter for?" then have all records without that Zip
code Skipped.

Question - how would I go about inserting this?

--
Work is sometimes hard....but someone has to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pierre Pierre is offline

its an Access Database. So basically I am gonna have to save the merged form
with a SkipIf ????? as many times as I have filters.