Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mail Merge - only 1 label prints Mail Merge - only 1 label prints is offline

Default Mail merge - only 1 label prints

I'm trying to print labels. and when I merge them, only 1 label shows up on
the preview sheet. And when I print - only 1 label prints and it is not the
first one? ANy suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Seems like you probably missed the step to propagate the mergefields from
the first cell of the label mail merge main document to the other labels on
the sheet (and that also you may have a Next Record field in that cell as
well.

Fellow MVP Graham Mayor has a detailed guide to mail merging to labels in
the following page of his website:

Follow the steps in that article and you should be able to complete the
merge sucessfully.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mail Merge - only 1 label prints" Mail Merge - only 1 label prints
news