Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Twb Twb is offline

Default Mail merge using email address from a access database

My database has a field that holds e-mail address. I have an email that I
would like to send to all in the database.

How can I without using the cut and paste function do this has I have over
400 entries.

I'm using Outlook 2003 to send the email.

Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Use a formletter type mail merge main document with the database table that
contains the email address as the data source and when you execute the
merge, select email as the destination and you will then be asked to
nominate which field in the data source contains the email addresses.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP