Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ozvon Ozvon is offline

Default Multiple selections from Drop Down Lists

Hi! How's it going?

I'm currently working with Word 2007 and inserting Drop Down Lists within a
template to allow the rapid creation of Policy and Procedures documents. How
can I allow users of the Drop Down list to make multiple selections e.g. both
'Equal Opportunities Act 1984' and 'Disability Discrimination Act 1992'?

Or should I be looking at another way of doing this?

All advice welcome.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The short answer is that you can't do this (at least not without a lot of
programming).

I suspect that you would be better served by looking at userforms than
protected Word forms.Userforms are a lot more elegant method of gathering
and inserting data in a doument.

See Word MVP FAQ - Userforms http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm and
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Populate_UserForm_ListBox.htm for some specific
examples that you may be able to modify to your requirements.