Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mark Mark is offline

Default Check Boxes don't transfer properly from word Mail Merge to EMail

I have created a mail merge document in word that has check boxes. They work
correctly while in word. I want to merge this and send a series of emails.
However, the check boxes are a picture in the email vs. a check box that
works. Can anyone provide guidance on this?

Thanks,
Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What type of check boxes?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Mark" wrote in message
I have created a mail merge document in word that has check boxes. They
work
correctly while in word. I want to merge this and send a series of
emails.
However, the check boxes are a picture in the email vs. a check box that
works. Can anyone provide guidance on this?

Thanks,
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mark Mark is offline

Default Check Boxes don't transfer properly from word Mail Merge to EM

It is a check box control that I inserted from the developers tab in Word
2007.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What type of check boxes?

--

"Mark" wrote in message
I have created a mail merge document in word that has check boxes. They
work
correctly while in word. I want to merge this and send a series of
emails.
However, the check boxes are a picture in the email vs. a check box that
works. Can anyone provide guidance on this?

Thanks,
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

An Check Box (ActiveX Control) or a Check Box FormField?

--

"Mark" wrote in message
It is a check box control that I inserted from the developers tab in Word
2007.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What type of check boxes?

--

"Mark" wrote in message
I have created a mail merge document in word that has check boxes. They
work
correctly while in word. I want to merge this and send a series of
emails.
However, the check boxes are a picture in the email vs. a check box
that
works. Can anyone provide guidance on this?

Thanks,
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If it is a checkbox form field, Doug did some work recently on combining
merge and form fields documented at
http://www.gmayor.com/Form_Fields_and_Mail_Merge.htm

Mark wrote:
It is a check box control that I inserted from the developers tab in
Word 2007.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What type of check boxes?

--

"Mark" wrote in message
I have created a mail merge document in word that has check boxes.
They work
correctly while in word. I want to merge this and send a series of
emails.
However, the check boxes are a picture in the email vs. a check box
that works. Can anyone provide guidance on this?

Thanks,
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mark Mark is offline

Sorry, I should have indicated it is the active x. I will read through the
link.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark wrote:
It is a check box control that I inserted from the developers tab in
Word 2007.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What type of check boxes?