Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
wendiewoo wendiewoo is offline

Default Mailmerging

I have just been asked to see if I can merge letters to people as a one off.
Basically I book people onto courses, and send them up to 6 seperate letters.
I was wondering if I could cut down the time spent on writing envelopes/names
and addresses on tops of letters. I can mail merge from word to people I deal
with on a regular basis but not sure if this can be done from an excel
spreadsheet that is set up with the people details added as I go along? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Provided you know the record number (presumably the last) of the person you
want to merge to, you can either view and print from the merge document, or
merge the single record to the printer or a new document.

Mailmerging Labels CVS Mailmerge 1 December 10th 07 02:19 PM
Mailmerging Hettie143 Mailmerge 1 June 2nd 06 08:20 PM
Mailmerging graphics .... Ian P Mailmerge 0 May 14th 05 03:15 AM
mailmerging question ap2sweet Mailmerge 2 December 30th 04 07:59 AM
mailmerging question indmax21 Mailmerge 1 December 28th 04 04:16 PM