Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KL-SBT KL-SBT is offline

Default Word mailmerge and save letters as individual docs.

I have a letter to merge with info in excel that will be sent to 1100
different vendors. I don't want to print the letters, but save them save
each as a separate doc. Can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the €śIndividual Merge Letters€ť item on fellow MVP Graham Mayors website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

If you are using Word XP or later, the €śAdd-in to Merge Letters to Separate
Files€ť that I have written and that can be downloaded from that site will
allow you to create each letter as a separate file with a filename taken
from a field in the data source with a minimum of fuss.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.