Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
April April is offline

Default labels mail merge problem

I go through the steps, inc. viewing my source doc., but then when it comes
times to preview my labels, the page is blank. The shadow outline for the
labels is visible but the addresses aren't. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See where what you are doing differs from
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

April wrote:
I go through the steps, inc. viewing my source doc., but then when it
comes times to preview my labels, the page is blank. The shadow
outline for the labels is visible but the addresses aren't. HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
April April is offline

I found my own answer- so for anyone else with this problem, make sure your
source doc has a heading row. As soon as I added that, it was fine.