Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jckelley jckelley is offline

Default How can I remove several hyperlinks at once?

I need to remove hyperlinks from about 150 items and really don't want to do
it "one at a time" via the right click menu.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Oh dear! Several possible solutions are provided in this link.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ft.public.word

Rather than reopen the can of worms I will let you decide which method is
best for you.

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org