Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Quarrithbrakka Quarrithbrakka is offline

Default Headers and footers problems

My footer is huge! How do I size it down?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Make sure that Vertical Alignment is set to "Top" (although this usually affects
the header rather than the footer).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Quarrithbrakka" wrote in message
My footer is huge! How do I size it down?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

And if that's not the issue, display nonprinting characters and make sure
the footer doesn't contain extra, empty paragraphs.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Make sure that Vertical Alignment is set to "Top" (although this usually
affects the header rather than the footer).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Quarrithbrakka" wrote in
message ...
My footer is huge! How do I size it down?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Good point.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
And if that's not the issue, display nonprinting characters and make sure the
footer doesn't contain extra, empty paragraphs.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Make sure that Vertical Alignment is set to "Top" (although this usually
affects the header rather than the footer).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Quarrithbrakka" wrote in message
My footer is huge! How do I size it down?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Good point.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
And if that's not the issue, display nonprinting characters and make sure the
footer doesn't contain extra, empty paragraphs.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Make sure that Vertical Alignment is set to "Top" (although this usually
affects the header rather than the footer).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Quarrithbrakka" wrote in message
My footer is huge! How do I size it down?

Problems with Headers/Footers RSteph Microsoft Word Help 2 February 19th 10 04:30 PM
Headers and Footers moon New Users 3 October 11th 09 12:00 AM
Headers and Footers TimJim Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 07 10:16 AM
10 most common problems for successful headers-footers? gil Microsoft Word Help 23 February 3rd 07 04:17 PM
need help with headers and footers Sam Lewis Page Layout 8 June 2nd 05 02:23 PM