Bawcom

Default How can I reformat an HTML doc in Word from double to single spaced?

Hi,

Often when cutting from a website and pasting into word, the text is
double spaced. Going to Format/Paragraphs etc. it shows that that the
document is (already) singled spaced . Is there someway to change this
HTML formatting from double to single spaced?

Thank you.

Linda

--
BawcomPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Treesy

Just to the left of where it shows single/double spacing, make sure it says 0
pt spacing before and after. I get the same thing when I cut and paste from
a website and this is how I fix it.
Good luck!

"Bawcom" wrote:

Hi,

Often when cutting from a website and pasting into word, the text is
double spaced. Going to Format/Paragraphs etc. it shows that that the
document is (already) singled spaced . Is there someway to change this
HTML formatting from double to single spaced?

Thank you.

Linda

--
BawcomPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Shauna Kelly

Hi Bawcom

In addition to what Treesy said, the following might be useful:
Cleaning up text pasted from the Web
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eanWebText.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Bawcom" wrote:

Hi,

Often when cutting from a website and pasting into word, the text is
double spaced. Going to Format/Paragraphs etc. it shows that that the
document is (already) singled spaced . Is there someway to change this
HTML formatting from double to single spaced?

Thank you.

Linda

--
BawcomPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access