dpahlow@nwtc

Default Excel Formatting in Mail Merge

I am using an Excel Spreadsheet as the source for a mail merge. I cannot get
the cell formatting to carry over into the merged word document. For example
the date field will not bring over the correct format it always puts it into
the following format: dd/mm/yyyy
Anne Troy

Try the instructions he

http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm