405Jack

Default Office 2000 Word tool bars and menu bars disappeared

Office 2000 Word menu bar (with File, Edit etc) and all tool bars have
disappeared and Shortcuts aren't working. I'm left with a document page but
unable to do much with it.
Doug Robbins

See the article "My menus and toolbars are missing and won't come back" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.