Help in New York

Default Codes showing instead of TOC/lists hyperlink? Program problem?

In trying to create a table of contents I set my headers and when I go to
create TOC, codes are showing. When I follow trouble shooting methods, it
lists hyperlink, but still not the proper headings. Any suggestiosn? Could
I have a problem with my newly installed system?
Stefan Blom

Press Alt+F9 to hide field codes.

--
Stefan Blom