Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jb52

Default How do you preserve number formatting in a mail merge?

I want to do a mail merge in Word, but one field is a numberfield in
currency. The data source is an Excel file. When I perform the merge the
numberfield converts to general number format. How do I preserve the number
(currency) format from Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Anne Troy

Try this: