Sally Miller

Default Unable to access Outlook contacts from Word 2003 mail merge?

I am attempting to do a mail merge for email messages using WOrd 2003. I
want to use Outlook contacts folder, but I either get a message saying the
Outlook contacts folder is temporarily unavailable (true!) or nothing at all
happens - I select the contact folder from the box, select OK, the box
disappears, and no connection to the contacts folder happens. The screen
goes back to the Word document (my email message).
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Initiate the mailmerge from Outlook. See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item
on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP