Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rachael F Rachael F is offline

Default Disable/enable macro dialogue box

Hello

I am using Word 2000.

I ran the 'Remove Webtoolbar' macro & then deleted the macro.

Even though there are now no macros in the document, the 'Disable/Enable
Macro' dialogue box is displayed when I reopen the document.

How can I stop the dialogue box being displayed?

Many thanks.

Rachael

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Did you also delete the module where the macro was inserted? In the
Visual Basic Editor, click Project Explorer on the View menu. In the
Project window, is there a Modules folder for the document? Open it.
Then right-click the module and choose Remove. The Visual Basic Editor
asks if you want to export the module. Usually, you may want to do so
(to keep the code), but in this case it won't be necessary, so you
could choose "No." Save and close the file.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Rachael F" wrote in message
Hello

I am using Word 2000.

I ran the 'Remove Webtoolbar' macro & then deleted the macro.

Even though there are now no macros in the document, the

'Disable/Enable
Macro' dialogue box is displayed when I reopen the document.

How can I stop the dialogue box being displayed?

Many thanks.

Rachael

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline