Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
peiplay peiplay is offline

Default i have the style pargraph showing on my microsoft wors how do of

it is showing on all my letters anything i do can you tel me how to turn it
off
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

If you're referring to the pilcrow (paragraph sign) you can click it on your
toolbar to turn it off. Alternatively, Tools |Options | View and deselect
Formatting marks.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP