Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
troubleabroad troubleabroad is offline

Default How do I enumerate with multiple sequential lists?

I have to type a series of lists, each with its own heading. Example: PAST
MEDICAL HISTORY: then enumerate items. Then double space and MEDICATIONS:
then enumerate items. I cannot get the numbering function to turn off and
restart with each subsequent list.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Set up an outline-numbered list with the heading style (PAST MEDICAL
HISTORY, for example, which could be Heading 1) as Level 1, unnumbered, and
the style you're using for the lists (List Number is a good choice, or you
can modify Heading 2) as Level 2, set to restart after Level 1. For
instructions on how to set this up correctly, see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html