Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cherish Cherish is offline

Default when i type a slash this enters é, why

why does é enter whe I type a slash and how do I fix it
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Hi;

Check the Autocorrect Tab in the AutoCorrect dialog box, and check the
Replace and With list.

Do the following:
1. On the View menu, point to the Toolbars, and then click AutoText.
2. Click the AutoText button in the AutoText toolbar.
3. In the AutoCorrect dialog box, click the AutoCorrect Tab.
4. Change the Value in the Replace and With textbox.
5. Click OK.

Challa Prabhu