Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ron Boetger Ron Boetger is offline

Default WOrd 2007 Change Default style to NO SPACING

How do I change the default style to NO SPACING instead of Normal?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Modify the Normal Style so that it has no spacing.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ron Boetger" wrote in message
How do I change the default style to NO SPACING instead of Normal?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ron Boetger Ron Boetger is offline

Tried that! It won't stick when you close the document and open
another one, also the first time you hit Enter it jumps 2 spaces then
single spaces after that.

On Tue, 8 May 2007 14:23:05 +0200, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"

Modify the Normal Style so that it has no spacing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You must change the formatting to Normal Style, save the document and then
close Word (and Outlook if it is open) and you should get a prompt to save
changes to normal.dot which you should answer YES. Then the change will work
on all instances of normal style.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

wrote:

Modify the Normal Style so that it has no spacing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ron Boetger Ron Boetger is offline

I finally figured it out! See below!

On a new document - click on the second "No Spacing". While the No
Spacing is highlighted - right click on "Normal" then click "Update
Normal to Match Selection.

It finally stuck - thanks for all of the nelp

Ron