DBishop

Default Can I apply auto-formatting to text in the same manner as Auto Cor

I want to apply an automatic format to text I enter (for example, I want e.g.
to be italicized). How do I do this in Word?
Jay Freedman

DBishop wrote:
I want to apply an automatic format to text I enter (for example, I
want e.g. to be italicized). How do I do this in Word?

Format the text as you want it, select it, create an AutoCorrect entry, and
click the Formatted Text option button in the AutoCorrect dialog before you
click the Add button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Charles Kenyon

AutoCorrect. Look this up in help. It is under the tools menu.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"DBishop" wrote in message
I want to apply an automatic format to text I enter (for example, I want
e.g.
to be italicized). How do I do this in Word?

Word Formatting entire document instead of selected text... Kara Microsoft Word Help 2 January 26th 05 10:22 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
User-applied formatting of text field contents? Ed Kennedy Microsoft Word Help 1 December 3rd 04 04:44 PM
User-applied formatting of text field contents? Ed Kennedy Tables 1 December 3rd 04 04:44 PM
Apply Style but keep direct formatting? Stefan Blom New Users 2 November 28th 04 11:30 PM