Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
anagramma anagramma is offline

Default Stationery

Can I create my own stationery? I would like to know if I can scan a picture
to become a background for letters I want to write. I put a picture in a new
template, but can't type over it. Help???
--
ana

Stationery question vrs1 Page Layout 1 June 29th 07 10:56 PM
Stationery? nez Page Layout 2 February 14th 06 06:53 AM
how do we use our own stationery on e-mail normski Microsoft Word Help 1 December 4th 05 11:36 AM
Stationery problems atsdaisy Microsoft Word Help 2 January 24th 05 04:37 PM
How do I create stationery? bogie71 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 05 10:12 PM