oldgoat3119

Default footnotes in word do not transfer into publisher

I have a document with Word with foot/end notes. When I transfer the
document into Publisher, and foot/end notes do not transfer. I cannot find a
tool to put foot/end notes in the publisher format/document. Since this is a
"Publisher"
program, how can I publish foot/end notes?

CyberTaz

This is a Publisher issue, namely that Publisher does not support footnotes &
endnotes, nor does it recognize the numbering inserted in the Word doc text
as a field. Publisher is a nice program, but it focuses on the "bells &
whistles" somewhat more than it does on publishing features of substance.
(That isn't a criticism, just an observation).

If you need pro level publishing that you can't attain with Word, itself,
you might want to consider investing n a higher level publishing app such as
QuarkXpress , InDesign, etc. Even they may not handle footnoted/endnoted docs
from Word the way you might like.

LOL |:)