brian803

Default Pull Down Menu

Everytime time I open my Word application, I stare at a blank "pull down"
menu in the middle of the document. I have tried to uninstall, and reinstall
my whole Office suite after many attempts at changing the settings and have
failed. Does anyone have any advice on how to correct this?
Shauna Kelly

Hi

See
Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?