Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Karen is offline

Default Keep first Word Doc minimized when pulling up 2nd Doc

I often work with more than one word doc and therefore minimize the ones I'm
not working on but when I pull up a new word doc., it brings the first one up
full screen again. Is there an option to leave the minimized word documents
minimized on the task bar when working on another word document?
--
Karen