Return envelope address

Default cannot print return address on envelope

All of a sudden my return address will not print on an envelope using the
"envelope and label" tool on Word 2003. There is no problem printing the
address just the return address in the upper left corner. Please respond to

Joe McGuire

This may sound simplistic but check in the Envelopes window and make sure
there is no checkmark at Omit.