Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Julian Griffin Julian Griffin is offline

Default Flashing Text in Word 2007?

How can I get 'Flashing Text' in Word 2007?
It was possible in Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Greg is offline

The user interface for this feature (Text Effect tab on Font Dialog) has be
removed from Word2007. It must have conflicted with some new feature.

If you still have Word2003 your can copy text effects from that version into
a Word2007 document (then copy and paste it at other points in that document
or other documents) or you can apply text effects programatically using the
VB Editor:

Sub ScratchMacro()
ActiveDocument.Paragraphs(1).Range.Font.Animation = _
wdAnimationLasVegasLights
End Sub

"Julian Griffin" wrote:

How can I get 'Flashing Text' in Word 2007?
It was possible in Word 2003.

Flashing Pictures in Word 2003 CathyC Microsoft Word Help 1 June 14th 08 01:19 PM
Text on screen keeps flashing. Pat Saunders Microsoft Word Help 1 October 29th 07 11:35 AM
flashing text timer JG Microsoft Word Help 1 June 17th 06 07:59 PM
Flashing Text? SJB Tables 1 May 2nd 06 05:21 PM
flashing text joechummer Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 08:41 AM