Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
las

Default Toolbars

Hi I seem to have lost the insert selection off the table toolbar menu. Iv'e
tried resetting and going in to customize to reselect it and put back but I
can't locate it.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aviator

right click on the toolbar, select customize. Click rearrange buttons.
Select the Toolbar option, not the Menu Bar. Click the add button, select
"insert and click OK.