Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Horsebrush Horsebrush is offline

Default Font won't change

I recently typed a document using Abigail font. I saved it as a word
document. Now I need to rework it and would like to change the font but all
I get is squares no matter what font I choose. I checked if my other fonts
were installed and they are.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290978 "WD2002: Symbol
Characters Are Changed to Box Characters" (the instructions
should apply to Word 2003 as well) and
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm .